Search the Archives

Rubus macrocarpus

Rubus macrocarpus

I am looking for Rubus macrocarpus seeds.
I will pay or trade.
If you can help please e-mail at
c.novak@worldnet.att.net

The following thread was started by Charles on June 06, 2005 at 4:45 pm PST

I have some

I would be glad to share. I've had no luck with germination. If you have a parrot or a bird, it might help to stuff the seeds into some bird food, and plant the bird poop. I can't think of any other way to get the seeds conditioned properly for gernimation.

I have several different species of the Andean blackberries. I'll have to look at which ones I have.

Axel

The above followup was added by Axel on June 06, 2005 at 6:13 pm PST.

no, coffe

No need for a parrot! I just dip or soak the seed in coffee for a bit. Thats what i did when I was helping repare our towns local riparian zone. It works well because of the acidity in coffee.

Thomas

The above followup was added by Thomas on June 07, 2005 at 8:04 am PST.

Rubrus macrocarpus seeds

Axel,

if you still have some of these, please contact me, I am very interested to trade with you.

Carlos
Brazil

The above followup was added by Carlos on September 29, 2005 at 7:33 pm PST.

Rubrus macrocarpus seeds

Dear Axel,

I would love to obtain some seeds for yours several different species of the Andean blackberries.

I will trade or pay for the seeds. Please
e-mail at c.novak@worldnet.att.net

Thank you very much!

Charles

The above followup was added by Charles Novak on September 30, 2005 at 6:39 am PST.

Please note that you are viewing posts from the vintage Cloudforest forum. These are un-moderated posts made by un-registered users. Every effort has been made to clean up the old archives, but we cannot guarantee the contents. If you find an offensive post, please bring it to our attention and we will remove it.

It is not possible to post to the old archives. If you wish to follow up on one of the posts in the archives, please make a reference of the post URL and start a new topic in the Fruits, Rare Fruits and Exotics forum.

Welcome Guest

Please register or login if you would like to post. It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:49 am. (All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]).

Getting Around the Cafe

Login