Search the Archives

Durian Seeds Supplier

Durian Seeds Supplier

Hi!
Im a Durio Zibethinus seeds and seedlings supplier. I can supply in volume. Please feel free to contact me at below address:

Mr. Felix C. Maminta
24 Apitong Road
Doña Maria Subdivision
Phase 4, Alcuizar Avenue
Iligan City, Philippines
Tel.No. (02) 063-2217914

The following thread was started by Mr. Felix C. Maminta on April 21, 2007 at 1:46 am PST

durian seedling info

Hi,

I am interesting in know the price and also te kind of durian seedlings that you provide.

Thanks

Adan

The above followup was added by Adan Oliveras on June 10, 2007 at 9:51 am PST.

durian

Hi! I'm looking for durian seed! How can i get some thru you?

The above followup was added by P5! on July 06, 2007 at 7:25 pm PST.

testing - sorry

.,n

The above followup was added by test on October 10, 2007 at 11:34 pm PST.

Please note that you are viewing posts from the vintage Cloudforest forum. These are un-moderated posts made by un-registered users. Every effort has been made to clean up the old archives, but we cannot guarantee the contents. If you find an offensive post, please bring it to our attention and we will remove it.

It is not possible to post to the old archives. If you wish to follow up on one of the posts in the archives, please make a reference of the post URL and start a new topic in the Fruits, Rare Fruits and Exotics forum.

Welcome Guest

Please register or login if you would like to post. It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:58 am. (All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]).

Getting Around the Cafe

Login