• facebook
  • myspace
  • reddit
  • stumble
  • twitter
  • rss
  • bookmark
  • email

A forum for growing fruits and rare tropical and temperate fruits, and tending our orchards

polynesian Produce Stand AKA ez2plantdotcom

Postby bizzylizzy » Wed May 01, 2013 5:31 am

bizzylizzy

Climate Zone: USDA 9
Didn't see an obvious place to post this so sorry if it's in the wrong place.
Has anybody ordered plants from these people in Hawaii? They would have a long way to travel...

I could not find an email contact on the web site.

They sell some fab fruits but just thought I would throw this out to you experienced people before shelling out $153 ;)

Re: polynesian Produce Stand AKA ez2plantdotcom

Postby bluenkimchi » Wed May 01, 2013 10:36 pm

bluenkimchi

Climate Zone: zone 9b
I have, but it wasn't tropical fruit trees. It was a tropical plant bi color caladium rubicundrum. The plant was very small and have very little root ball that it was hard to try and take the plant out of the container without pulling the soil and plant apart. It's been 1 month and a half and not much has happen, only grew a new leaf but still very small(tissue culture). Price was a little over price, after getting the plant I actually found the same plant from a Florida nursery that is double the size for way less. Needless to say I won't be a returning costumer for a while. But they do have a very nice and large selection of tropical fruits trees and plants. I personally think the price for certain items is just too over price for such small plants. But i'm sure there are others that have dealt with this nursery and have positive experiences. I would personally just stick to local places, if they carry what you're looking for. The best way to contact them is thru their eBay store. That's what I did when I order my plant. Best of luck to you if you do decide to order something with them. Would love an update of your purchase when/if you do.

Re: polynesian Produce Stand AKA ez2plantdotcom

Postby bizzylizzy » Mon May 06, 2013 4:52 am

bizzylizzy

Climate Zone: USDA 9
Thanks for your reply. Lucky you!! I guess if you live in Spain like I do, you just can't go locally and buy tropical fruit trees off the shelf (I wish).

I am thinking of ordering a couple of miracle fruit plug plants just to test them out. It's a long way from Hawaii to Spain but who knows.

I will be back with update when they arrive!

Return to Fruits, Rare Fruits, Orchards and Exotics

Welcome Guest

Please register or login if you would like to post. It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:03 pm. (All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]).

Getting Around the Cafe

Login