• facebook
  • myspace
  • reddit
  • stumble
  • twitter
  • rss
  • bookmark
  • email

Please welcome new members here and if you have not introduced yourself yet, take a minute to let people know a little bit about yourself.

Aloha~ Friends, My Name Is Eric Plott From Tropical Missouri

Postby Eric » Mon May 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Eric

Climate Zone: 6A
FSCN4866.JPG
FSCN4866.JPG (1.23 MiB) Viewed 877 times

Hello, I Am From PlottPalmTrees.Com Where I Do Experimentation, I AM Not Intending On Advertising, I Just Want To Put That Out There, Because You Would See All Of What I Have Found That Survives In Missouri ZONE 6A. I Understand That I Have Re-Named Many Of The Common Names To More Legal Business Names, Because Of THe Significance Of What I Am Doing Where I Am At & That Is Pioneering A Palm Tree Business Where There Usually Is Not One, At All.

Okay, So I Love Palm Trees, .I Mean I Really Do Not Know Too Many Things I Do Not Like To Do, I Enjoy Life Afterall, *Laughing. I Got Land, A Lake, A Swimming Pool...So I Really Do Not Interact With Too Many People, If Any At All...That Is Because I Have All The Nature I Want TO Absorb...I Enjoy Planting Palm Trees & Researching Many Other Exotics Or Fruits That Most People In The Midwest Have Not Discovered Yet.. I Find It, Research It & Bring It Here. I Guess I Am A Pioneering Entrepreneur If You Will? I Love Art, Music, And Writing; I Do All Of Those Fairly Well, I'd Say. I Am Young, But I Am Far From Stupid; I Am In College Still At The Moment With A 3.8 GPA..

*What Else? Well, I Do Not Mean To BeBragging, But I Actually Recently Won An Award For Being One Of The Greatest Poets In The Western Civilazation (I Think That Was How They Worded It, It Is On Here On Facebook Somewhere; Anyways) Anyways

Creating Tropical Paradises One Palm Tree At A Time

Here Are Some Of My Favorite Published Quotes If You Care To Read.

FSCN4866.JPG

Favorite Quotations http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eric-Geof ... 7762852096
Eric Plott - © 2011

If it don't apply let it fly... if the shoe fits...wear it Cinderella!"

"A Bad attitude is like a flat tire, you won't get anywhere until you change it"

and one of my favs..."A boy makes excuse and a man makes change"

by Eric G. Plott

I LOVE PALM TREES IN MISSOURI!!!
So Choose Good Friends
But Until You Choose To Be What God Created You To Be,
You Will Never Know What It Is Like To Be Your Very Best.
God Will Take You Places You Never Dreamed Imaginable
Be Your Best.
~E.G.Plott~

You Can Turn Any Situation Into Good ...For Instance, I Have Poison Ivy...The Greatest Thing About Having Poison Ivy, Is When You Take A HOTT Shower There Is Nothing Quite Like It, It Feels Invigorating...I Wouldn't Run out & Play In It Though.

~E.G.Plott~

The great advantage of having nothing is that everything becomes a gain.

Losing everything is at the same time the scariest, as well as the most liberating experience you can have. When you have something, - anything, you've got to protect it from disappearing. And so worry becomes a resident in your heart. When you've got nothing, your heart overflows with gratitude for every offering you receive.

~E.G.Plott~

God is crazy about you.

God Sends You Fresh Flowers Every Spring, A Breathtaking Sunrise Every Morning. If God Had A Wallet, Your Picture Would Be In It. If God Has A Refrigerator, Your Childhood Scribbles Would Be On It.

~E.G.Plott~

Today Is A Big Day For You.

Yes, Today. Keep Your Eyes Open For A Message. It Might Come In A Shape Of A Bird Flying Overhead, Or A Graffiti On A Wall, Or A Phrase Said By A Passerby, Or... Whatever Shape It Has, This Message Has Been Trying To Reach You For Years, And Today Is Finally The Day. Keep Your Senses Open.

~E.G.Plott~

Circumstances Don't Make You, Hey Reveal You.

How You Respond To The Life God Offers You Is What Makes You.

~E.G.Plott~

‎* How I Keep A Plant Alive Is By Showing Tender Care & Vigorous Love.
~E.G.Plott~

Morels Count; Values Change But Morels Don't...Stand For Something Or Fall For Everything. ~E.G.Plott~

When You Focus On Problems, You Will Have More Problems.

When You Focus On Possibilities, You Will Have More Opportunities.

~E.G. Plott~

Your Destiny Is Great...You Know If You Get Kicked In The Rear, It Is Because You Are In The Front Winning The Race; Be A Winner That You Are. ~E.G.Plott~

You Are Not A Crow, You Are A Eagle, Rise Above It; You Can Go Higher. ~E.G.Plott~

Don''t Ever Fight Battles With Small Minded People; Be The Best You Can Be. Even When People Do Not Celebrate Your Gifts" ~E.G.Plott~

I LOVE LIFE SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. I Love God, Myself, And My Family. I Thank God So Much For All That He Has & Is Giving Me. Life Could Not Be Better, I Love It I Love It I Love It. I Couldn't Say That Before & This Is Straight From The Heart. ~E.G.Plott~

It's never too late to get back on track.

Never has anyone gone so far on the wrong path that they cannot return to the right one. Never has anyone become so wayward that they cannot benefit from the true light.

~E.G.Eric Geoffrey Plott~

Crap Happens, Stay Healthy & Out Of Trouble, I Always Say. ~E.G.Plott~

Everyone mistakes the limits of their vision for the limits of the world.

Have compassion for others when they cannot see what is obvious to you. Have compassion for yourself when you realize that you can see only a small part of God's vision for the world.

~E.G.Plott~

‎"Being Screwed Up Is Not A Super-Power" ~E.G.Plott~

‎"I Am A Pro At What I Do... Whatever I Do, I Am A Champ At. A Bit Cocky,.. No, A Bit Right & Confident...I Would Much Rather Be Confident, Rather Than Incompetent ." ~E.G.Plott~

‎"Never Underestimate The Power Of Your Goodness & Kindness."

‎"I Feel Like God Keeps Pouring Blessings On My Life...It Is Raining A MILLION Dollars Out Here Today!" ~E.G.Plott~

‎"If The World Was A Small World Before, Facebook Has Made It Smaller."~E.G.Plott

I Notice A Lot Of People Who Like To Self-Help Themselves, But When They Clean Up They Sweep Everything Under The Rug; Later To Find A Great Mess...Why They Do That? ~E.G.Plott~

(Yes That Wording Is Exactly How I Want It,Please No Corrections)

Well, And I Guess I Really Don't Matter To Anyone,...Anyone Except God That Is.

~E.G.Plott~

Invent A Market, A Product Or Service...What Do You Like...But What Is Something That NOBODY Is Doing? Start Something New. Educate Yourself, Every Moment You Get...School Helps, Ideas Make It Happen, & Actions Speak Louder Than Words.
~E.G.Plott~
Just When You Think It Is Over.That Is When You Push Your Hardest...Might As Well Push Your Hardest Now, Later May Be Too Late & We Only Live Once.What Is Your Purpose? Life It Utterly Meaningless,Yet After Life Is Not. Finding The Balance Between These Two Statements Is The Meaning Of Life, Add God To The Equation & You Have The Only Solution To The Problem.The Answer Is Within & All Around Us, It Is Him.
~E.G.Plott~

OKAY NOW THIS IS HOW YOU CAN STAY IN TOUCH WITH ME & MY EXPERIMENTS:

Blaze1145172 Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/Blaze1145172?feature=mhum

TropicalChannel:http://www.youtube.com/user/TropicalChannel573?feature=mhee

Facebook PPT RESEARCH JOURNAL:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001495077462

FACEBOOK ERIC PLOTT:http://www.facebook.com/blaze573

And If You Would Like To Get Ahold Of Me Personally My Email Is : ericplott@hotmail,com

FSCN4866.JPG
Attachments
FSCN4858.JPG
FSCN4858.JPG (1.24 MiB) Viewed 877 times
FSCN4865.JPG
FSCN4865.JPG (1.24 MiB) Viewed 877 times

Re: Aloha~ Friends, My Name Is Eric Plott From Tropical Miss

Postby RodneyS » Mon May 23, 2011 4:19 pm

RodneyS
Cloudforest Guru

Climate Zone: USDA Zone 11a
Welcome to the Cloudforest, Eric!

Do you grow date or acai palms, too?

Postby Eric » Mon May 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Eric

Nope, One Day I Might Test Growing Them Indoors With A Manipulated Environment, But That Will Not Be For Some Time; I Grow The Messiah Date Palm Which I Made A Video About Recently: Here Is A Link To The Short Video If You Want TO Check It Out.http://www.youtube.com/user/Blaze114517 ... -Bsdfo1jGI

Postby Axel » Mon May 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Axel
Site Admin

Climate Zone: 12b/H2 & 10b/S23
Welcome to the Cloudforest. I took a look at your website and your facebook page, you seem to be an interesting fellow. I happen to enjoy poetry, so feel free to post any poetry on the Cloudforest newsfeed, it's for misc items.

The best place for you to post would be on the Northwest palms forum, that's where most hardy palm growers hang out.
Tropical gardening in both Kaua'i windward Sunset H2/USDA 12b and Fallbrook Sunset 23/USDA 10b.

Postby RodneyS » Mon May 23, 2011 6:34 pm

RodneyS
Cloudforest Guru

Climate Zone: USDA Zone 11a
Eric wrote:Nope, One Day I Might Test Growing Them Indoors With A Manipulated Environment, But That Will Not Be For Some Time; I Grow The Messiah Date Palm Which I Made A Video About Recently: Here Is A Link To The Short Video If You Want TO Check It Out.http://www.youtube.com/user/Blaze114517 ... -Bsdfo1jGI

Good luck with that whenever you get to it. I have plans to add a dwarf "Para" acai palm & dwarf Samoan/Malaysian coconut palms

Postby Eric » Mon May 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Eric

Thanks Friend. That Sounds Great. I LOVE Acai berry, I Sell Mona Vie Stuff That Is Pure Acai Berry & I Love The Taste Of It. So Good For You, Even Better When You Can Get It As Pure As Me, But Better From The Actual Tree. WOW, Cocnut Palms Too, I Envy You Man.

Return to Introductions

Welcome Guest

Please register or login if you would like to post. It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:16 am. (All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]).

Getting Around the Cafe

Login