• facebook
  • myspace
  • reddit
  • stumble
  • twitter
  • rss
  • bookmark
  • email

Please welcome new members here and if you have not introduced yourself yet, take a minute to let people know a little bit about yourself.

avocado trees/scions

Postby crooklo » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:42 am

crooklo

Climate Zone: USDA 8
Hello. My name is Louie Crook. I live in northeast Louisiana in zone 8. I ranch bison and horses, grow hardwood seedlings, and take care of sick people. In this area we do get a few days of low temp sometimes in the mid to low 20's. I grow many vegetables in a greenhouse when needed. I read some of your post about the avocado and it seems to me that some of your people may could help me. I have lots of space, water, good soil and most of the time, tons of sunshine. I need information and sources where I can get root stock and scions. God Bless, Louie

Re: avocado trees/scions

Postby konan99 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:46 am

konan99

Climate Zone: Sunset zone 15
Welcome Louie!

You may want to post your request in the Exchange Scion forum. Maybe someone can offer it to you.

You can also check your local area for any organization that may offer an opportunity to swap scionwoods. Here in our area, we have a local CRFG association that offers scionwood exchange event during early Spring. It's free for everyone.

Re: avocado trees/scions

Postby crooklo » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:24 am

crooklo

Climate Zone: USDA 8
Thank you so very much for your reply. This is all very new to me and I don't know how to post in the Exchange Scion forum. There are no local organizations in my region that I can find.

Return to Introductions

Welcome Guest

Please register or login if you would like to post. It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:54 am. (All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]).

Getting Around the Cafe

Login