• facebook
  • myspace
  • reddit
  • stumble
  • twitter
  • rss
  • bookmark
  • email

Please welcome new members here and if you have not introduced yourself yet, take a minute to let people know a little bit about yourself.

Checking on Davidlj48/ anyone know if he is ok?

Postby bluenkimchi » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:29 pm

bluenkimchi

Climate Zone: zone 9b
Not sure if this is the right place to post about this issue. But i'm going to anyway. Axel, feel free to move it to the right place as you see fit. I wanted to check in on David, he hasn't posted anything since July 28, 2013. I sent some moringa cuttings to him, that should have arrived to him by this past Monday. I emailed him regarding the issue, whether he received them yet or not and haven't heard from him since the last email from last Friday. Do any one know what is going on with him, if he is ok or not? Maybe some one, who knows him better/are closer, can contact him personally, to see how he is doing. I'm just a little worried, something might have happened to him. Usually he gets my PMs through his page and his email and reply back in a day or two, but he hasn't responded since, I last email him, last Friday. So, anyone can help contact him, i'd appreciate it and would be grateful.

Thanks
Seng

*Update* He is fine

Postby bluenkimchi » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:38 am

bluenkimchi

Climate Zone: zone 9b
He is fine, just had some kind of computer virus on his main computer system. He should be back soon.

Return to Introductions

Welcome Guest

Please register or login if you would like to post. It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm. (All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]).

Getting Around the Cafe

Login