• facebook
  • myspace
  • reddit
  • stumble
  • twitter
  • rss
  • bookmark
  • email

Please welcome new members here and if you have not introduced yourself yet, take a minute to let people know a little bit about yourself.

Please Welcome HayesValleyFarmer from San Francisco

Postby HayesValleyFarmer » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:50 pm

HayesValleyFarmer

Climate Zone: Sunset 17/USDA 9b-10
Hello my name is Levi; I hadn't been on this site in a long time and remembered all the amazing pictures and info that was up here, and decided to rejoin by making an account.

Originally I am from Vacaville were I had an interest in pushing the limits to my zone 9b/ss9; however I moved to near-no frost SF and am currently interning at Hayes Valley Farm 9b-10a/ss17 site. Right now we mostly have typical vegetables often heirloom varieties but not much in the rarity department. There are some oca & 2 feijoa which are about it in terms of Andean crops doing okay (Tarwi failed miserably). However I am trying to change that by incorporating Andean and exotic plants more and more in the nooks and crannies around the site. The issue is finding them! Which is a reason why I am here :D From what I remember when I went on this site; people here can find just about anything :lol:

Return to Introductions

Welcome Guest

Please register or login if you would like to post. It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:29 pm. (All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]).

Getting Around the Cafe

Login