• facebook
  • myspace
  • reddit
  • stumble
  • twitter
  • rss
  • bookmark
  • email

Please welcome new members here and if you have not introduced yourself yet, take a minute to let people know a little bit about yourself.

hello i am new here

Postby devisgro » Wed May 13, 2015 4:04 pm

devisgro

Climate Zone: USDA zone 4
Hello! My name is Dev, I am a hobbyist living in western Maine, zone 4 lots of snow and cold, but adore warm weather fruit bearing trees as much as I abhor heat above 80℉! I currently am fully entrenched in fig tree growing an collecting, especially French varieties, but am also dabbling in citrus. I found this forum through a feed on avocado grafting, an old thread about whether size of scion affected the success of the graft! I hope to one day have avocados in my grow rooms as well, but so far I have not had good luck keeping them alive. My ultimate avocado daydream = proud
owner of a duke. As I continue to collect exotics, except palms not into those, I hope to one day build a sustainable greenhouse style botanical garden here in snowcountry. I may be younger than most of you, being 23. That's that for now! Happy chatting.

Return to Introductions

Welcome Guest

Please register or login if you would like to post. It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:45 pm. (All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]).

Getting Around the Cafe

Login