• facebook
  • myspace
  • reddit
  • stumble
  • twitter
  • rss
  • bookmark
  • email

Please welcome new members here and if you have not introduced yourself yet, take a minute to let people know a little bit about yourself.

Hey Ya'll from sub zero NY...literally!!!

Postby timmy2green » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:38 am

timmy2green

Climate Zone: 5
I love figs. Actually I love tropical and mediterranean climate fruiting plant/trees/vines, it's just that the few fruits I get seem to be on my fig trees and they're easiest for me to grow outside their normal climate so they're my fav both by default and just because they are! :?
So, hmmm I grow alot of fruit trees but not a lot of fruits. But I still love it even though my wife thinks I'm nuts. I have many types of figs and I think that might be driving her nuts because she thinks I married them. hehe
Anyways, I hope to get to know some of you and hopefully do some trading or acquire some scion from some of you at some point in the near future. However, first I have to figure out how to get my account to let me reply to private messages. It says I haven't done enough posts or haven't been a member long enough because I just joined so hopefully I can figure that out soon as I already have messages I can't respond to. Hopefully this post gets me 1 closer to taking off the training wheels. ;)
So if you want to contact me about a trade or general convo, you can either reply on this post or send me your personal email when you private message me so I can have the ability to get back to you!
Hope you all have an amazing Christmas season and stay warm people!!!
Warmest Regards from Icy NY,
Tim
PS, my temp gauge read -9 degrees driving into work today. Good thing my figgies and plants are nice and cozy in the garage and house. 8-)
Peace

Re: Hey Ya'll from sub zero NY...literally!!!

Postby Axel » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:01 pm

Axel
Site Admin

Climate Zone: 12b/H2 & 10b/S23
Welcome to the Cloudforest. We had our freezing temps last week, glad it's over. Stay warm.
Tropical gardening in both Kaua'i windward Sunset H2/USDA 12b and Fallbrook Sunset 23/USDA 10b.

Re: Hey Ya'll from sub zero NY...literally!!!

Postby timmy2green » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:08 pm

timmy2green

Climate Zone: 5
Thanks Axel, glad to be here! Any idea what I have to do to be able to reply to private messages. Can I not reply because there's something I need to do or set up first?
Thanks in advance,
Timothy

Return to Introductions

Welcome Guest

Please register or login if you would like to post. It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:35 pm. (All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]).

Getting Around the Cafe

Login