• facebook
  • myspace
  • reddit
  • stumble
  • twitter
  • rss
  • bookmark
  • email

A forum to exchange scions between Cloudforest members. Requests and offers for all scions, including tropical scions can be posted here.

FREEZE HARDY WHITE SAPOTE SEEDS AVAILABLE

Postby Ahem... » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:49 pm

Ahem...

Climate Zone: zone 10-11(microclimate
Hi all, I was recently at Hollister Ranch with a friend and thought I recognized a sapote tree in the middle of the woods, sure enough there was a whole grove of White Sapote trees I had never noticed before, they were mature trees, each pretty large, about 20 ft. There where lots of fruits so I decided to grab about 12-14 fruits, they where quite large for white sapotes and the seed to flesh ratio was very good. Seeds where relatively large, oh, if your wondering why I punned it as freeze hardy it's because those tree's are in an area that has gotten snow in the last two decades and the tree's are as old if not older than that. I am giving away 5 seeds, the first five people who reply will all get a seed, after that PM me and I've got the shipping down.
Thank-you,

Ahem...
Ahem...

Re: FREEZE HARDY WHITE SAPOTE SEEDS AVAILABLE

Postby michsu » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:26 pm

michsu

Climate Zone: Zone 8B (Southern CA)
Can I have a seed please? Thanks Ahem..

Re: FREEZE HARDY WHITE SAPOTE SEEDS AVAILABLE

Postby badman62 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:58 am

badman62
Cloudforest Expert

Climate Zone: 9b
Hi Ahem
I would love to get one
i had a seedling that just died
thanks
Brad

Return to Exchange Scions

Welcome Guest

Please register or login if you would like to post. It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:46 am. (All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]).

Getting Around the Cafe

Login