• facebook
  • myspace
  • reddit
  • stumble
  • twitter
  • rss
  • bookmark
  • email

A forum to exchange scions between Cloudforest members. Requests and offers for all scions, including tropical scions can be posted here.

Have: Guava's - Pepino Dulce - Passion Fruit - Mulberry

Postby Lorax » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:44 am

Lorax
Cloudforest Expert

Climate Zone: Sunset 17
I currantly have guava seedlings from a baseball sized , California grown , yellow on the outside , white fleshed guava that is sold at the SC farmers market .
Also have passionfruit seedlings from USVI . Large purple fruits, orange inside.
I have pepino dulce available as well. These flowered and fruited for me close to the ocean in SC and appear as if they might overwinter with a heavy mulch layer.

I have strawberry guava (psidium) plants of all sizes.
I have extra pakistan mulberry as well.

Re: Have: Guava's - Pepino Dulce - Passion Fruit - Mulberry

Postby Chara » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:02 pm

Chara

Climate Zone: 9
Hi Lorax,
I'm really interested in your Pakistan Mulberry. Do you still have it available?
What you are looking for?
Thanks,

Irina

Re: Have: Guava's - Pepino Dulce - Passion Fruit - Mulberry

Postby Chara » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Chara

Climate Zone: 9
I just checked your page and see that you are looking for a tomato tree. Have you got it yet? If no, I have seeds of F1 "Sprut" I brought from Russia visiting it a couple of months ago. They state that this tomato grows like a tree for long time and produces up to 1500 kg. I can share with you these seeds if you would like to try it. Actually, I brought bunch of tomato seeds, some of them are listed at Tatiana's tomatobase, but not available for sale. Let me know if you are interested in any of these.
Thanks,
Irina

Return to Exchange Scions

Welcome Guest

Please register or login if you would like to post. It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:08 am. (All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]).

Getting Around the Cafe

Login