• facebook
  • myspace
  • reddit
  • stumble
  • twitter
  • rss
  • bookmark
  • email

A forum to exchange scions between Cloudforest members. Requests and offers for all scions, including tropical scions can be posted here.

Have scions for sasbe

Postby macmanmatty » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:15 am

macmanmatty

Climate Zone: 8b
I have many scions up for free. mainly apple and pear there are many varieties some labeled some not anymore. First person to respond who is going to / can use them will get them all. But if one person wants just the apples or pears I will split them up that way. All that must be done to get them is send me a envelope address to me (I will pm you that information) and a self addressed envelope (you may want to use a flat rate priority male envelope as usps.com shows this at the cheapest way to send them I have lots of scions!) with return postage.

Thanks

Jesse

Re: Have scions for sasbe

Postby macmanmatty » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:49 am

macmanmatty

offering them elsewhere now too as I don't want to keep them but throwing them away would be a shame.

Postby abjones16 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:36 am

abjones16

Climate Zone: 10
I'm interested but doesn't look like I've been registered long enough to send a PM.

Postby macmanmatty » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:32 am

macmanmatty

if you can USE them (isn't it to late for grafting in zone 10?) please email me at jamatty (at) gmail.com

Postby macmanmatty » Thu May 02, 2013 2:32 am

macmanmatty

these are gone

Return to Exchange Scions

Welcome Guest

Please register or login if you would like to post. It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:45 am. (All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]).

Getting Around the Cafe

Login