• facebook
  • myspace
  • reddit
  • stumble
  • twitter
  • rss
  • bookmark
  • email

A forum to exchange scions between Cloudforest members. Requests and offers for all scions, including tropical scions can be posted here.

Looking For Tropical Guava, psidium guajava Cuttings

Postby Wonderful89 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:29 pm

Wonderful89

Climate Zone: 9
I have a mature tropic pink guava in the ground and it has not given me the fruits that I am after and the taste is bland. I really do not feel like and feel bad digging out a perfectly healthy tree. Made a mistake on this variety, but now that it is mature I am going to try my hand at grafting it over. If anyone is can spare some cuttings I am interested in Asian varieties, Beaumont, and Mexican cream but willing to try others except lemon. I will pay for shipping, shipping material and paypal fee. I am located in Fremont Ca. 94538 thank you.

Re: Looking For Tropical Guava, psidium guajava Cuttings

Postby badman62 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:33 am

badman62
Cloudforest Expert

Climate Zone: 9b
Hi
io have a guava tha was bought in houston
i actually dont know the variety, but i think its either a mexican cream, or something similar
it is very flavorful and sweet.
i can send for postage,
or a trade ?
Would you happen to have Jaboticaba or ice cream bean seeds ?
anything else ?

Re: Looking For Tropical Guava, psidium guajava Cuttings

Postby MARLONLARA » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:11 pm

MARLONLARA

Climate Zone: 8B
I have a friend in Vallejo who has at least 4 variety of Guavas. I visited his home and garden just today. He's very accommodating and friendly. I'm very impressed on his expertise propagating tropical fruit trees in Northern California.

Return to Exchange Scions

Welcome Guest

Please register or login if you would like to post. It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:25 am. (All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]).

Getting Around the Cafe

Login