• facebook
  • myspace
  • reddit
  • stumble
  • twitter
  • rss
  • bookmark
  • email

A forum to exchange scions between Cloudforest members. Requests and offers for all scions, including tropical scions can be posted here.

SELLING/TRADING: INGA STRIATA SEEDS, SCIONS, PLANTS, FRUIT

Postby Ahem... » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:02 pm

Ahem...

Climate Zone: zone 10-11(microclimate
Hi Friends,

I am selling/trading seeds of Inga striata... a.k.a Inga quadrangularis.

Seeds are $2.00 each... if you are also on the tropical fruit forum and see a lower price listed there by me that is because I am not able to edit my posts there and do not wish to post there the price. If anyone contacts me at that forum the price is the exact same as at this forum.

Fruit Prices(Individual) Including shipping price:

Small Fruit(Often rotund): $15.25 ea.

Medium Fruit: $25.25 ea.

Large Fruit: $45.25 ea.

Cuttings:

Cuttings from this and almost every other Inga species are easy to root with/without the aid of rooting hormone. Cuttings are $5.00 each excluding shipping.

Plants:

Small plants are available of this species and grafted will be available soon. Cost is $20 ea. excluding shipping. Plants can be bare rooted or shipped in soil. All products listed above will be shipped with Priority Mail and if you live within the U.S should receive them within two days.

Pick-up is available for the plants also... if interested call 1-805-448-7912 and arrange an appointment to pick up the plants. I unfortunately will not be there to greet you but Norman will and he will show you the way to his plants.

Thank you in Advance,
Ahem...

Return to Exchange Scions

Welcome Guest

Please register or login if you would like to post. It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:06 am. (All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]).

Getting Around the Cafe

Login