• facebook
  • myspace
  • reddit
  • stumble
  • twitter
  • rss
  • bookmark
  • email

A forum to exchange scions between Cloudforest members. Requests and offers for all scions, including tropical scions can be posted here.

WANT Mexican avocado seeds - HAVE various seeds

Postby Solko » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:26 am

Solko

Climate Zone: USDA 9
Hi, I have been looking for a long time for the Mexican varieties of avocados in Europe, but they never show up in the markets here.

Due to risk of diseases it is wise to send only seeds across the atlantic, because seeds are sterile. I am looking for any of you that might have a Mexicola, Mexicola grande or any other tree of Mexican variety in your yard and a bunch of seeds to spare.

I have a Paypal account and can wire you money for the cost of posting, or I would be happy to order some seeds for you from an internet-store.

I can also send you some seeds from the European continent in return, if you have any in mind. Beside the obvious temperate species, My town has a large immigrant market with quite a few tropical fruits on sale. At times I can get seeds of various Palm-fruits,
Cherimoyas
Ice-cream bean
Soursop
Guava's
Passion-fruits (big yellow and small purple)
Tamarillo
Mangosteen
Mango
Dragonfruit
Horned Melon

If you have any Mexican Avocado-pits to spare you would do me a big favor. And I can see what i can do in return for you.

Greetings and happy new year,

Solko

Re: WANT Mexican avocado seeds - HAVE various seeds

Postby tsaephan » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:10 pm

tsaephan
Cloudforest Expert

Climate Zone: USDA zone 9
I could probably get Mexicola Grande seeds... but around November-December though! PM me around that time if you are still interested.

Re: WANT Mexican avocado seeds - HAVE various seeds

Postby Solko » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:59 am

Solko

Climate Zone: USDA 9
Hi tsaephan, that is great!
I will be quicker next winter and post this again in November. Thanks!
Solko

Return to Exchange Scions

Welcome Guest

Please register or login if you would like to post. It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:45 am. (All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]).

Getting Around the Cafe

Login