• facebook
  • myspace
  • reddit
  • stumble
  • twitter
  • rss
  • bookmark
  • email

A forum to exchange scions between Cloudforest members. Requests and offers for all scions, including tropical scions can be posted here.

Wanted: Source for White Sapote seeds

Postby Solko » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:43 am

Solko

Climate Zone: USDA 9
Do any of you know of a nursery that sells White Sapote seeds? I am in Europe, in Holland, and they are impossible to find on this side of the ocean. I have been looking for them quite a while know and if anyone of you would know where to find them, that would be of great help. I would also, of course, be willing to pay for postage and shipping, if any of you have some seeds yourself.
Thank you in advance,

Solko

Re: Wanted: Source for White Sapote seeds

Postby Steve in Los Osos » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:00 pm

Steve in Los Osos
Cloudforest Expert

Climate Zone: Sunset zone 17, USDA 10a
I'd be willing to save the seeds I am throwing away every day now, but do you know if there are issues mailing seeds from the US to Europe??

Re: Wanted: Source for White Sapote seeds

Postby Solko » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:54 am

Solko

Climate Zone: USDA 9
Hi Steve,

That would be great. I just checked again and there are no issues with sending the seeds to Europe, as long as you don't pack them with earth.
Is there anything you are looking for from here? I will send you a pm to arrange the payment for postage. Or if you can find anything to your liking here, I can order it for you and send it your way:

https://www.vreeken.nl/2007/pages/web_z ... n+en+Fruit

Kind regards,

Solko

Return to Exchange Scions

Welcome Guest

Please register or login if you would like to post. It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:59 pm. (All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]).

Getting Around the Cafe

Login